30 July 2018: The Alcohol Health Alliance is looking for a proactive communications professional to drive its media work and cement its position as the leading national voice on alcohol and health. Based at the prestigious Royal College of Physicians, this is a rare opportunity to work with high-profile partners and internationally-renowned experts to influence public health policy at the highest level.
- You’ll drive our media work and position yourself as journalists’ first point of contact for alcohol-related stories
- You’ll find creative new ways to make our messages heard, drafting press releases, web copy, briefings and articles
- You’ll develop and deliver a communications strategy that positions the AHA as leading national voice on alcohol and health
- You’ll work with the AHA’s policy and advocacy team (based at the Institute of Alcohol Studies) and the AHA’s 50 members to influence alcohol-related policy at the highest level
- You’ll manage the day-to-day operation of the AHA.
- You have a passion for health and public health
- You are an excellent communicator, used to developing creative and impactful copy
- You develop strong professional relationships and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues from a range of backgrounds
- You are proactive and organised, with a good eye for detail
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Salary Band: Grade 4, £30,188 – £36,226 per annum
Benefits include 27 days of annual leave, 7% employer pension contribution, free lunches, season ticket loan (access to this loan is after probation) and much more.
Fore more information and how to apply, please check here.